Tampa’s Litigation and Trial Attorney
Anthony Halmon has been a litigator and trial attorney for nearly a decade, aggressively protecting the rights of all his clients. Whether in pre-suit, litigation, or trial, Halmon has a proven track record of effectively representing clients in various business and civil matters. The following list represents some of the matters across the firm’s practice areas:
- Obtained jury trial verdict in favor of Broward County local government where there was no negligence found on their part while being held to the highest standard of care as a common carrier operating its mass transit system.
- Defended two of the largest retailers in the world in significant commercial lease disputes at many of their Florida locations.
- Prosecuting lawsuit for client against national moving company for misrepresentations about the quality of its services and damage to the client’s goods.
- Representing client that sustained traumatic brain injury after being beaten outside of a bar by an on-duty bartender.
- Prosecuting lawsuit for medical provider against national commercial property owner for failure to comply with terms of lease agreement.
- Representing purchasers of residential property in lawsuit against sellers, broker and realtor for material non-disclosure and concealment of conditions affecting the property value.
- Favorably settled lawsuit with car dealership that failed to provide adequate notice to client regarding amended loan terms.
- Defending clients in a lawsuit filed by their former employer alleging they wrongfully obtained company funds.
- Obtained policy limit settlement for client that sustained property damages to vehicle being leased out for ride share services.
- Defended auto service provider against commercial eviction lawsuit brought by landlord.